The Adult Acute speech and language therapist (SLTs) assess and advise when someone has a speech or swallowing problem. We work across a range of acute hospital specialities including Medicine for Older People, the acute medical unit, critical care, respiratory, clinical pharmacology, haematology and oncology.
Find out more about our teams in specialist areas via the links below.
- Head and Neck Cancer Speech and Language Therapy Team
- Speech and language therapy services at the Royal National ENT and Eastman Dental Hospitals
- Therapy services at the National Hospital of Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Neonatal and children's speeach and language therapy
- The nuffield hearing and speech centre
Other contact information
Telephone: 020 3447 9289 (please note this is an answer phone service and messages will be picked up in the mornings and afternoons)
Speech and Language Therapy
University College Hospital
3rd floor East Wing
250 Euston Road
London NW1 2PQ