Non-voting member of the board.
Bryan Williams is Chair of Medicine at University College London (UCL) and Director of the UCL and UCLH National Institutes for Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centre. He is a Consultant Physician at UCLH and a NIHR Senior Investigator. Bryan joined the Board as a non-voting member in December 2017 to enable UCLH to forge closer links with UCL research activities.
Declarations of Interest:
- Director, Sanandco Limited
- Steering committee member for global clinical trials with Novartis, Relypsa and Vascular Dynamics
- Trustee of Blood Pressure UK
- Chairman of the European Society of Cardiology; Council on Hypertension
- Member of the NICE Hypertension Guidelines Committee
- Expert advisor panel for NICE