Bryan Williams is Chair of Medicine at University College London (UCL) and Director of the UCL and UCLH National Institutes for Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centre. He is a Consultant Physician at UCLH and a NIHR Senior Investigator. Bryan joined the Board as a non-voting member in December 2017 to enable UCLH to forge closer links with UCL research activities.
Declarations of Interest:
- Director, Sanandco Limited
- Steering committee member for global clinical trials with Novartis, Relypsa and Vascular Dynamics
- Trustee of Blood Pressure UK
- Chairman of the European Society of Cardiology; Council on Hypertension
- Member of the NICE Hypertension Guidelines Committee
- Expert advisor panel for NICE